Saturday, March 17, 2007

About me

My Wife and I are proud parents of two "Cavalier King Charles Cavalier Spaniels". O ya we also have a 18 year old son and a 19 year old daughter. We are very proud of our two offspring and love them very much. But now the kids are grown and off doing their own thing we have fallen in love with our two dog love bugs.

After our dog Maggie died a few years ago we said we never would own a dog again. We went to Utah last summer and got to spend some time with my Sister's dog Rusty. We enjoyed the visit but I don't think we still really wanted a dog. This fall we mentioned getting a dog a couple of times than after eating out one night we walked into the local pet store and came home with Molly. Then we thought Molly was lonely and we got Max. We are now full fledged dog lovers.

No comments: